Are you looking to escape the winter blues? There’s nothing like a tropical vacation to treat yourself to a well-deserved vacation. Whether you’re planning a family vacation filled with fun outdoor activities, a romantic getaway or a solo retreat just to relax, Hawaii offers a little bit of something for everyone.
All the Hawaiian Islands are great vacation destinations. However, the island of Kauai is the crown jewel of Hawaii known as the “Garden Isle” for its lush tropical rainforest covering most of the land. Experience the diverse landscapes from rising cliffs on the Napali Coast, sunny surf and sand on Poipu Beach to the charms of Old Koloa Town.
Disconnect from the Daily Grind
There’s a reason why your boss wants you to take a vacation — it’s good for you. If you’re busy slugging away at work day-in and day-out, it’s time to rethink your strategy. A study by Glassdoor and Harris Interactive shows employees who take vacations tend to be more productive, have improved morale and see improved health benefits.
Improved health benefits include:
- Lower stress levels. There’s only so much one person can work before burning out.
- Healthier heart. Those who take vacations are at lower risk of developing heart disease.
- Healthier mind. Going on vacation help clear the mind and reduce anxiety and depression.
- Overall well-being. Focusing solely on your work often comes with the price of neglecting other areas of your life such as your spouse, family, and friends. Going on vacation with loved ones strengthens bonds.
Reconnect with Nature
One of the reasons why Hawaii is such as popular vacation destination is because of its warm weather and natural beauty. Most people don’t get enough opportunities to get outside and reconnect with nature. The simple act of taking a walk outside amongst nature can do wonders for clearing your mind and reducing stress.
- Hiking amongst the lush rainforest to see waterfalls and wildlife.
- Hanging out at Poipu Beach, a popular spot to surf, or just enjoy the sun and sand.
- Underwater exploring at Koloa Landing Dive. Try scuba diving or snorkeling.
Rejuvenate Your Spirit and Senses
Koloa Landing Resort is home to world-class spa services such as luxurious skin treatments and massage therapy.
Massage therapy has numerous health benefits including reduced muscle tension, improving lymphatic movement and restoring natural balance to the body. Try the popular Hawaiian Lomi massage, an ancient form of massage passed down from generations that is characterized by long strokes and rhythmic movements. At Koloa Spa, we use only the finest organic and natural creams and oils by Malie Organics.
Or, treat yourself to a natural facial or full-body skin treatment. You’ll come out feeling relaxed and revitalized.
Come to Kauai for your next vacation – you’ll be glad you did! Contact us today and book your trip to Koloa.