Koloa Landing Resort
COVID-19 Resource Center
Updated: January 4, 2021
To our Future Guests, Homeowners, and Visitors –
We are excited to announce that beginning January 5, 2021 Kauai’s travel quarantine rules will be updated allowing visitors to travel to the island of Kaua’i per the below.
Travelers can visit Kauai if they are coming from O’ahu, Maui, or the Big Island. This includes mainland travelers, provided they:
1. Have been in the state of Hawai’i for 72 hours or more; and
2. Have taken a pre-travel test from one of the State of Hawai’i’s Trusted Testing Partners within 72 hours of arriving on Kaua’i.
Visitors from out of state now have the option of a shortened three-day quarantine period. To qualify, visitors must:
1. Take a pre-travel test within 72 hours before arriving on Kaua’I and receive a negative test result;
2. Make a reservation at an approved Enhanced Movement Quarantine (EMQ) or “resort bubble” hotel on Kaua’I; and
3. After 72 hours on Kauai, take a post-travel test and receive a negative test result.
This resource center is intended to give you all the information you will need to travel to Hawai’i or our island of Kaua’i. For a step-by-step guide to inter-island travel or transpacific travel, please click on the below “+” signs. You can also read the full news release from Mayor Derek S.K. Kawakami here.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Koloa Landing Resort.
Todd Hadley | President
Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu