Koloa Landing Resort
COVID-19 Health & Safety Program
Koloa Landing Resort has developed a comprehensive program specifically geared towards the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. The program follows the guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control & Prevention, as well as the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council, which is comprised of experts in hospitality, epidemiology, sanitation, and protective health and hygiene technology.
The following is an outline of the primary pillars of the COVID-19 Health & Safety Program:
- Only approved Ecolab cleaning chemicals that have been proven to kill the coronavirus are permitted to be used at the resort;
- All areas of the resort, including Holoholo Grill, front desk, back office, public spaces, and restrooms, are equipped with hand sanitizing stations;
- Any high-touch surface, such as door handles, handrails, light switches, tables, chairs, menus, and windows, are being disinfected on a regular basis by all departments;
- All employees are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times;
- Employees are required to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds on a regular basis throughout the day;
- Safe social distancing of at least 6’ is being practiced in all areas of the resort including check-in, concierge, the marketplace, Holoholo Grill, and any other location that requires face-to-face engagement;
- Markings on the ground to maintain social distancing is in place in areas of the resort where lines may form;
- Furniture has been removed and/or rearranged to maintain proper distance between guests;
- All guest room keys are collected and disinfected;
- Employees are not allowed to show up for work if they are feeling ill; and
- Any employees who might have been exposed to COVID-19 are required to advise their manager.